What is Hosted VoIP?
Hosted VoIP eliminates the need for an on-premise phone system. This is what we would call a control box for services. You may have heard the term "Cloud Services". Hosted falls into the category of Cloud Services. Basically the main control box functions in the cloud as a service, thus eliminating the need for additional equipment and cost at the local on-site level. Click Here for more Details.
Multiple ways to use your phone. Use one or all three together.
- Use a physical IP phone
- Use softphone installed on your PC or laptop
- Use our smartphone application
The cost savings of hosted over an on-premise solution include: *
- No annual maintanence contract.
- No equipment upgrade fees.
- Most changes can be performed remotely, eliminating travel to site.
*Hosted Eliminates on-Premise IP/PBX / Control Box / CPU