Litecom provides technical services for Business Networks and support for traditional Networks and Wireless Networks. We also support, troubleshoot and sell various routers, switches and other network components. Litecom also serves as a consulting entity for new and existing networks
A properly engineered network will support Voice without purchasing a separate network pipe or ISP (Internet) connection.
Our Network Services include but not limited to:
- Sales / Support / Engineering
- Layer 3
- Router / Firewall programming
- Layer 2
- Network Engineering
- Network Security
- VoIP engineering evaluation
- Training and Support
- Wireless protocols
- Wireless Security
- Enterprise Wireless Audits
- Solve VoIP phone call issues
- Dropping internet connections
- Slow internet
The internet is filled full of, to say the least, interesting advice on resolving issues. The fact is, there is a real high level technical reason you are having issues. Most advice online will result in making things worse and usually lead you to infecting your computer. Most sites as well as video sites offering advice are getting paid just for you clicking on them and visiting their site. So they are the one's making money while you try and resolve your issue's.
Remember, you make an appointment and go see the doctor for a reason. There is still not a discount medical instrument supply chain, offering you tools and manuals to cut your self open and operate on yourself. Nothing suggesting your family member or neighbor knock you out, and work on you.
The I.T. field requires years of Technical training and certifications coupled and backed with actual Enterprise level experience. Sounds like your doctor, RIGHT?
Slow Internet Troubleshooting myths:
- Restart your computer
- Restart your ethernet adapter
- Windows Network Troubleshooter
- Restart router or switch
- Try a different port on your router or switch
- Download a free Malware program - YIKES!
- Replace your ethernet cable
- Disconnect VPN software
- Hit it with a large object
All of these sound like you are fixing something, but in fact you are fixing nothing at all. And most likely, you contracted a virus while doing so.
There is a high level technical reason you are experiencing issues. And believe it or not, most likely
a combination of many, not just one.
Call Litecom now.
Litecom offers Internet network monitoring service for routers installed by Litecom.
Litecom offers Network Monitoring which we recommend in “ALL” installation cases. The service reports internet outages so that we can track any intermittent or unusual outages. This helps keep a track record in our database for future troubleshooting. Not all outages are noticed by the end user. So, when it appears the internet is out, it is possible there have been intermittent issues for months going un-noticed. We also send periodic emails to the client on alarms if they become abnormally high. The service also includes security updates and patches.
The benefits are:
1. Internet outage notification or internet trouble: This is probably one of the key elements to the service. Sometimes the internet service may be, intermittently dropping or losing service. We will receive these notifications.
2. Internet equipment backups: This allows us to keep a current backup of equipment, should it need to be replaced, and restore service in a timelier fashion.
3. Router Manufacturer Software and firmware upgrades and updates: Keep the equipment up to date with security and product improvement updates.
- Internet Network monitoring can identify potential problems before they escalate to something worse.
- Internet Network monitoring can help troubleshoot issues which may not have been identified as “Internet Connectivity” issues.
- Internet Network monitoring can help reduce time and costs to fix.
- Quicker identification of Internet issues can improve productivity.
For questions please call Litecom