Litecom offers Internet network monitoring service for routers installed by Litecom.
Litecom offers Network Monitoring which we recommend in “ALL” installation cases. The service reports internet outages so that we can track any intermittent or unusual outages. This helps keep a track record in our database for future troubleshooting. Not all outages are noticed by the end user. So, when it appears the internet is out, it is possible there have been intermittent issues for months going un-noticed. We also send periodic emails to the client on alarms if they become abnormally high. The service also includes security updates and patches.
The benefits are:
1. Internet outage notification or internet trouble: This is probably one of the key elements to the service. Sometimes the internet service may be, intermittently dropping or losing service. We will receive these notifications.
2. Internet equipment backups: This allows us to keep a current backup of equipment, should it need to be replaced, and restore service in a timelier fashion.
3. Router Manufacturer Software and firmware upgrades and updates: Keep the equipment up to date with security and product improvement updates.
· Internet Network monitoring can identify potential problems before they escalate to something worse.
· Internet Network monitoring can help troubleshoot issues which may not have been identified as “Internet Connectivity” issues.
· Internet Network monitoring can help reduce time and costs to fix.
· Quicker identification of Internet issues can improve productivity.
For questions please call Litecom